Friday, January 6, 2012

short update

Well, I am home now. For a while. I am on Fall/Spring Semester so I stay in West Valley until April. I have spent pretty much every single day with my friends. It's wonderful how normal it all is to be home and hanging out with all my friends again. I love that nothing has changed. We all get along wonderfully and I feel like we are all closer than we were before. Most people stayed in the valley, but Katie and I (and a few others) were away at school. And now Katie is staying home this semester too so I will not be so lonely! :) Joseph is leaving on his mission very soon. Things are going to start changing again. which will be weird. Here are just some pics from Christmas Break and such. :)
Joseph in the back. Josh on the right. Kyle in the middle

Me, myself, and I.
Oh. And Katie Omer :) 

Looking over the valley on New Years Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment