Sunday, February 12, 2012

Help!?

As most of you know, I took a Family History Class at school and I loved it! It kicked my butt, but it was so interesting and I loved researching and finding out about my family. Well... My bishop in my singles ward found out about this class and I am now the Family History Sunday School Teacher. A little intimidated. It's weird to talk about temple blessings when I haven't even been through for myself. Anyway, Anybody have any advice? Not only on how to teach Family History, but just how to teach a Sunday school class in general. Never taught before. Not even 19 yet. ha. Help??

1 comment:

  1. Get a hold of a copy of "Teaching, No Greater Call." It is one of the best resources ever for teachers. The biggest keys I think are learning to ask GOOD QUESTIONS, and WAITING for class members to answer. Obviously, there's more to it than that, but that's what the book is for!
    -Bradley

    ReplyDelete