Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Haunted Birthday

So, during the month of October I was in a show called Haunted Romance. It was a combination of folk tales, monologues, folk songs, and a couple of scenes. They were mostly about people dying or the dead. It was a lot of fun. The directors were Omar and Laurie Hansen. Omar is my Intro to Theatre professor. I met a lot of new people and it was just so much fun. It was nice to be in a show again. I miss preforming so much! We had a little band made up of a violin, guitar, bass, and a mandolin. They honestly were super duper good. I did a monologue that Omar and Laurie wrote. It's about a girl, just after the Civil War,  and her betrothed was "accidently" killed by his brother right in front of her. He haunted me and I had to conjure his body out of the grave to reunite his spirit and body. Gruesome, I know. We preformed on the 28, 29, and Halloween. Mrs. Fields and Chuck came to opening night. That made me so happy! So sweet of them.  And my cousin, Jessica who is up here working came as well! I'm glad I did it.
I was just sad that I missed my ward Halloween party. All my roommates dressed up cute and creative. They brought me a haunted house made of graham crackers though. :)





Now, Julie LOVES Katy Perry. 
L-O-V-E LOVES her! 
So... On October 24th we celebrated Katy's birthday! We made a cake and played her music 
while dancing around in the kitchen! 
It was super fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment