Monday, October 24, 2011

The Dunes!

 On the 22 of the wonderful month of October, we decided to go to the Sand Dunes and have an epic bonfire! All my roommates came, except Crystal. She went to Stake Conference instead. haha. Laura Tingey came and brought her friend Sam and Julie's friend Greg came. It was all super fun! We built a huge fire with some pallets that Julie and Hillary stole. We ate candy, had smores, talked, and sang some Disney songs. Julie and I played what has become one of my favorite games. Laura took my camera and yelled out an emotion. Julie and I had to react and then Laura would quickly took the picture. It's a great game. Try it sometime. It's the best. :) Then we left and I made them all watch What's Up, Doc? Cause that's an awesome movie. :) Enjoy some pictures :)
Me and Julie playing my fav. game. and Jessa eating a smore. :)
Laura and me = Tree huggers!!!! 
This is Greg. He can stand on fires.




He's also a magic man and can carry with him. 

This is most of the gang. Sam, Laura, Hillary, Greg's bum, Jessa, and Hillary


1 comment: