Saturday, October 1, 2011

Room mates and classes

So, I'm sure everyone will ask me about my room mates, so here it goes.
My room mate room mate is Julie from Murrieta, California. We get along fabulously! We have so much in common and we are great friends! We were just saying the other day that it seems like we have known each other for so long when it hasn't even been a month! We watch movies and have homework parties AND she likes musicals! She even came to my very first audition with me! How sweet is she?

Then there is Emily. She's the oldest. From Minnesota. She is an interior design major. She's great. very sweet. super funny. and we found out today while she was in the shower that she has an AMAZING voice! :)

Crystal is from Northern California and she is so sweet. Super nice and makes GREAT cookies!

Hillary is from Vermont and she is a Preschool Education Major so very sweet and motherly. :)

Jessa is also from Vermont. She is a Political Science Major. She gets things done in the apartment. Such as dishes and vacuuming. Haha. She is the other freshman in the apartment, but she acts older than that!

We all get along pretty well. No fights yet! haha.

My classes?
Well, I am taking English, Intro to Theatre, Family History, History, Public Speaking, and Acting which comes to a grand total of 17 credit hours. I stay plenty busy!

Well, there is some background information for you. Hopefully I get a little more interesting in my next posts!


2 comments:

  1. So what did you try out for and how did it go. So glad that you really hit it off with your roommate. I made some life long friends at college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried out for Drowsy Chaperone.It's a fun musical that is pretty new. Nothing came of it except experience and I showed that I want to be involved with the theatre program. I got SO SUPER nervous before though. Like to the point of being sick. I thought I was going to throw up. That's never happened to me before.

    ReplyDelete