Thursday, October 6, 2011

Suzie Snowflake paid a visit

That's right! It's snowing here in Rexburg. First snowfall of the season. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I like the snow alright. I don't hate it. It's not all that fascinating to me, either. My roommates Julie and Crystal, from California, think it's awesome! They were so excited for it to snow! A kid in my acting class said that this is the second time he has ever seen snow in real life! I don't know... do I take snow for granted because we have it from October to May in Utah? Maybe I just woke up in a bad mood today so the snow didn't help.(I did wear my cute rubber boots though!) I'm just not ready for it.  I was kinda hoping that Idaho's fall would be better than the Salt Lake Valley's. Maybe that is a fools hope. I heard a rumor that it will only last for a few days and then we will have pleasant weather for a couple more weeks. I hope so. The misery can't start THIS early. I haven't even been here for a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment