Monday, October 24, 2011

October Update



October 9 was our "Roommativersary" We had all been living here together for one month. To celebrate we took roommate pictures, made pizza and strawberry salad, and watched "Singin' In The Rain" It was such a fun day! Laura took pictures for us! For those of you who don't know, Laura is Erica's (my sister in-in-law) little sister. She goes here with me and we have lots and lots of fun together! :)
 Hillary, Emily, Jessa, Crystal, Julie, and me


This is the beautiful Laura Tingey, our photographer


So... we love psych! Every Wednesday Jessa, Julie, and I go to our FHE brothers apartment and we watch Psych! It is just such a brilliant and hilarious show! The premiere was on the 12th and our 'brother', David, made chicken wrapped bacon and grilled pineapple. Way good! We had to have pineapple. If you've seen Psych, you'll understand. :)

There was one night where it was pretty late and Julie and I wanted pudding. So we made pudding. We eventually took our dishes back into the kitchen to put them in the sink and go to bed. I don't really remember how it started, but one of us stuck our pudding covered spoon on the other and an epic battle ensued! We got pudding all over the kitchen. This was just the extra streaks left in the mixing bowl. How did we get that small amount to go that far!?  Anyway, we fought and laughed and got covered in pudding. Can you have more fun than that?


My I-team leader planned a temple trip for the kids in on my I-team. So, I went to the Rexburg temple for the first time. There were so many people there! It probably took a good two hours. We didn't get our clothes for like an hour! Such a long wait! I was so worried that day. I had so much to do! My Ancestral History Project was due on Monday, so I needed to finish that plus all of the other regular homework I had! I almost didn't go to the temple, but I knew that it would calm me down and I would recieve blessings. And it turned out well. I was calm and I was able to finish m project in time. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment